Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dirt Tea

I want you all to know, I am drinking a herbal tea from a holistic doctor that tastes like dirt. It is supossed to help with stress, energy and chemo side effects. I also started juicing carrots, celery, wheat grass, and anything else green and full of cancer fighting ingredients. At one point today, I did not have the back of the juicer in right and pulp was flying all over my kitchen. I am trying to make sure there is no stone uncovered for this fight. All my doctors tell me that is a mental game as well. You have to stay possitive. It has ALOT to do with getting better. I am taking one minute, one hour and one day at a time. Spending ALOT of time in prayer. I know God gives me grace, mercy, peace, hope, answered prayer, wisdom, blessings and the ability to laugh everyday. I am very gratful for these things.

I have been feeling good today. THE BATTLE IS ON!

Val

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awesome Val! If anyone can beat this demon, it is you. Stay strong and believe!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey valerie,
You are an amazing proof of GOD'S
love. You are so awesome and have always been. Glad to hear so much positive news. Merry Christmas to you and your family. We miss you !!!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

You go girl! I think you have the most incredible attitude, and it is inspiring to all of us. Keep up the positive energy - and try to keep the lid on the juicer!!!

Love,

Jocelyn

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl! Love VAl

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be affraid-John 14:27

Val-

It was good to see you the other day. You look fantastic! Please let me know if you need anything else at all! You are truly and inspiration to us all!

Love, Hei Dee DeStefano

The Lord will bless his people with peace-Psalm 29:11

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home