Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pray for Val...

Last night Val got very sick and feverish and had to go to emergency again. She was down at the Mission Bay Hilton with her family and this came on very quickly. These symptoms indicate infection again. Please pray that the doctors treat her with the utmost care and that the antibiotics will quickly get the infection under control. Pray that are the best descisions are made for her treatment. Val last spoke with our mom at 12:30 am this morning and they got her fever down to 101*. As you can imagine she is not happy to be back in the hospital...during her vacation no less. Pray she can come home or resume her vacation quickly. Of course it is our prayer that God remove this cancer altogether if it be His will.

Thank you for taking Val before the Lord with us.
Julie (sister)

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Stoufer said...

Dear McCreas-

I so want Val to feel good and to be cured of her cancer. I am thinking of and praying for her each day!

I am glad that the CT scan showed no new growth. While it'd be nice to have shrinkage or for the little buggers to be gone altogether, getting them to stop growing is a step in the right direction.

Sometimes, I just say to myself, I'm not leaving this earth until I'm ready, tumors or not.

I hope by the time you read this, Val is back on vacation and feeling great.

Sincerely,
Caroline Stoufer

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Val...
I am praying for you as I write this! And I have to tell you...there is a group of teenagers on a pilgrimage in Italy that I know. I spoke with them yesterday and they told me that they have been praying for you and your family all through their trip. They are an incredible group of youngsters who have you on their hearts and have a love and thirst for our Lord that is so strong. You are being covered by so much love and prayer dear friend!

Val, I know how difficult it is to want something with all of your heart and soul and to not receive it the moment you desire and ask for it. To have "bumps in the road" that seem to have no end. We have spoken of this and prayed over this many times! I pray that you can find peace in our faith...Val, He loves you...He will NOT leave your side for a second. Remember what Joby made us do at church this weekend??? Fill your fists with your concerns...open them and release them to our Father...He is there to take them!

We love you and will continue to pray for healing and strength for your body and soul!

Love,
Kerry Randall

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are holding you close in prayers. love us! The Persichetti's

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

It was nice to hear your voice and know that you are in good hands with Dr. Miller. I pray that you are out of the hospital very soon.

Susy, Ruth, Janice, Liz, Jossie and Sally all send you a great big hug from the O.C.

You are in our prayers,

Love,

Marianne & Mark

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home