Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween from Val and Julie

It's me!
Julie and I got access to a computor in the USC library. I do not have to get my next dose of Anti-biotics till 4:00pm. We are out looking for a a college fraternity halloween party to get invited to. (ha ha). I needed a break from the room. We got coffee at startbucks. It is great to see my sister and catch up. We are planning Thanksgiving and Christmas plans! I am glad I get to go home tomarrow. I thought I was going have to be here a week.. Yeah!

Thank you to all my family and friends who are helping me out at home with the kids! I luv you guys and to my sister who drove all the way down and is missing halloween with her kids to hang out with me.

Chris, remember lots of video of the kids in their costumes. I miss you.

Val

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,
Glad to hear you re feeling better! Love is so powerful, and with all the love your friends and family are sending you, you will be well before you know it. you are always in my thoughts and prayers. God be with you and watch over you!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

So happy to hear you are feeling better! I have always loved your sense of humor and it makes me laugh when I read you're out scouting for frat parties. ha,ha
It's awesome news that you will be coming home today!!!!!! YEAH!

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and Steve was awake and mentioned he had been praying for you. We are so thankful to hear that the CT scan showed positive results! I just know God is at work healing you each and every day! Stay on track and let these antibiotics go to work on this infection and remember every step you take is a step closer to God's perfect will and healing.

Dear Lord God,
I place my complete faith and confidence in You. You are the activity by which I am healed and made whole.
"For I will restore health unto you; of your wounds I will heal you, says the Lord."
-Jeremiah 30:17

I love you Val-
Deanna

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val, It's me Val Persichetti! Liam, Bill and I were missing you guys out there in California and hope your health is getting stronger! Sorry, I have not been keeping up with your blog lately. There is not a moment that goes by that you are not in my heart. I always tell my new neigbors about you and pray for you. Love YOU!!!! Val P

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home