Thursday, October 26, 2006

USC Trip Aborted

Val and the boys at a local hangout on Kauii.

Val and I left for USC Norris this morning for Chemo 22.

She woke up with serious stomach pain radiating into her back. No fever. It never improved and we finally had to do a u-turn in Orange County and come home.

We are re-scheduling a PET/CT for next Monday or Tuesday and Chemo on Thursday.

Please pray for wisdom on pain management. Also, Val really wants to be in San Marcos for Trick ot treat on Tuesday early evening. Pray that I can schedule the PET/CT for Monday or early Tuesday.

It has to be done then in order to have the results for Chemo on Thursday.

Godspeed

5 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Stoufer said...

Val-

Praying for your pain management and getting the CT/PET scan scheduled so that you can be at Trick or Treating. Love the pictures of Tyler!

-Caroline Stoufer

10:33 PM  
Blogger Heidi DeuPree said...

Praying for a good scan time, hopefully Monday. Also stregnth for your body to manage both the physical and emotional pain.
Ran into your mom on Monday, she looks beautiful as do you in all your pictures. Your inner stregnth shines.

Peace to you

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Val!

You are in my thoughts and prayers as always...so is your whole family! I just know that God is holding each of you in his great big hands Val...that there is nothing to fear! His plan is so much bigger and better than anything we can possibly think of or wrap our minds around! As hard as it is, we just have to lay it all before Him and wait...His glory is coming and you WILL be restored Val! I know it is so easy to say those words and so hard to actually walk them out...but we must! And we are all here to walk this with you! We love you and will do all that we can for you! Bless you Val...can't wait to see you!

Love,
Kerry Randall

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie:

It is me, Kelli's friend Michelle again. Just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. What I know for sure is that Jesus has something very sweet and very special in store for you. Please rest, let go of your fears, he will catch you and keep you close at heart. If you need anything from any of us out here, do not hesitate to ask. Kel knows me, I really mean it!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

I want you to that I pray for your recovery everday. You are always in my thoughts.

I miss you and love you!

Marianne

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home