Monday, March 20, 2006

"Just Give Me Jesus"



Boston Light. The first lighthouse in America. Built in 1716, damaged in the Revolutionary War, and re-built in 1783. The light can be seen 27 miles at sea.

Jesus is our lighthouse to guide us through the storms.

After hearing this description of Jesus narrated by Ann Graham Lotz with music by Fernando Ortega, we knew we wanted to share it with you. Be prepared for 11 minutes that will fill your heart and soul.

Click the buttons sequentially to hear the entire message.

this is an audio post - click to play

this is an audio post - click to play

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a book that I am reading I came across so more bible verses that are helping me with the cancer of my mom and mother-in-laws situation. I thought they may help you and your family too!

Phillipians 4:11 "I have learned to be content in whatever the circumstances"

Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us"

Philippians 4:6-7 " Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val-
I hope you enjoyed these last few days and the time with your family. It was great seeing you before you left. I love spending time with you and your boys. You're such a wonderful Mom Val!

I'm looking forward to our plans next week, I can't wait it's going to be very relaxing. Let me know what works best for you.

Deanna

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home