Saturday, May 06, 2006

Prayer for Tim Sharp tonight 6:00 PST

I wanted to take a moment and ask for prayer for our good friend Tim Sharp. He and his wife have 2 beautiful young children and are in their 30's as well. He has Pancreatic cancer and has been battling it for about 16 months. He has been doing quite well but most recently has had to be hospitalized for a blood infection, pneumonia and a lung blood blot. We are all going to prayer for him tonight at 6:00pm PST. Please pray that his pneumonia clears, blood infection goes away, blood clot dissipates, strength for the family (Stacy his wife has been at the hospital around the clock while her 2 kids are with her sister-in-law), next week his stent placement will go well and also God would have mercy on his body and heal him!!!!! Thank You so much!


I am doing OK. I had to change chemo drugs due to platelet issues. Avastin, Tarceva and 5fu. The side effects are less than the last round of drugs. (except a small rash from the Tarcevea). I have a scan this next Friday May 12th. We will see. I have really stepped up the holistic piece though. It makes me feel like I can do something pro-active and I have been feeling better. I would say out of 7 days I only have some pain 2 of them. I have been eating organic, juicing, taking wheatgrass, whole food supplements, having energy re-balancing done, yoga and massage. It is keeping me very busy. I have decided cancer is a full time job. I do take days off though where I do not think about is at all. I found a great Alternative Cancer facility in Chicago where they taylor alternative therapies around my chemo regime. blockmd.com. Dr. Block has been written up in books most recently "Miracle Cures". You can get it at Jimbo's. I am going to meet with him. May 16th. Love all you guys and miss you. Especially my brother Geoff, wife Janet and my 4 nieces and nephews, Josh, Jessica, Jerad and Justus. I want to come out to see you guys ASAP!
luv,
Valerie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your trip to Chicago goes great! God knows i will be praying and chearing for you the whole way. I have recently talked to your friend Laura here in Atlanta and we are going to meet up with the kids soon. i love you mamma....love, val p

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your trip to Chicago goes great! God knows i will be praying and chearing for you the whole way. I have recently talked to your friend Laura here in Atlanta and we are going to meet up with the kids soon. i love you mamma....love, val p

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val-
I will continue to pray for Tim and his family. I have been thinking about him since we last talked.

Love,
Deanna

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,
I am so sorry to hear that your friend Tim is in the hospital. I know how close you are to him and how sad this news is for you. I will keep him in my prayers right next to you.
I am really looking forward to seeing you next week. It has been way too long.
Please know that you are in so many people's prayers all the way here in Michigan. You have made an impact on many people's lives you don't even know. My friend Erin says her prayers with her children with you in them every night. Her girls ask me how you are doing everytime I see them. I hope someday that you can come and meet them in person.

See ya next Thursday,

Love :)

Marianne

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home