Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bilirubin down slightly

I am feeling better. I am on MS Contin 30 mg 2X/day. I am in no pain. My billirubin went from 3.6 to 3.2. It is going the right direction. It needs to be around 1.

We are really making a push to find out why my stents get infected so easily and better ways to manuver my care. I am up, took a shower, put some make-up on and I am going to pick up a few things for my albums I am working on.

Chris is at a 2 day work conference. I pray for strength for him. He is really burning the candle at every end possible. I am on 8 more days of IV anti-biotics to make sure the infection is gone.

The crazy thing about all this is my cancer is shrinking. Thank you for ALL the meals, movies and friendship. I do not know how other people go through this with out help and support like I have. I am so lucky and blessed. My Mom framed this verse and it is on my kitchen counter. I read it and beleive it every day.

"Therefore I tell you, what ever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours". Mark 11:24

Day by day resting in God's arms.

Valerie

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val~

I am so happy that you are feeling better and are able to get out and about for a bit today. My prayers are with you, your husband and family.

Sincerely,
~Bea

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val~
I am so happy to hear that you are home and feeling better! You are so amazing and so strong! God is working within you! We pray for Chris and your continued improvement. The tumors are shrinking! What glorious news. God is definately working within you!

I love & miss you dearly
Cher

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

I draw such strength from you. I love the quote your mother framed for you. I'm remodeling my house, maybe I will do the same, Im so lonely sometimes.

Much love,
Tricia

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val, I am glad for you that you are able to put makeup on and be so concerned about how your hubby Chris is feeling! This infection needs to go away, as I clinch my eyelids together tightly and pray with all that I am for your health to get stronger with every breathe you take. May God be with you! Get this infection out of your body for good!!!! love val persichetti

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Val,

I pray that you are taking good care of yourself while you recouperate - sleeping,eating good meals and just taking things slowly. It is important that you are getting enough rest while you are recovering from surgery and the blood infection. Remember that you are still healing. Be gentle with yourself and remember that we are all still praying for a full recovery.

I miss you girl,

Love,

Marianne

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,
With one of my friends, I shared the information that your tumors are shrinking. She said, "Of course, we are all praying for her."
Grandma, Mac turned 91 last Monday, the 6th. Michelle and I took her out to an Asian fussion type lunch and we laughed about the time Chris, You,Ted and Patty, Grandma and I had sushi just before you and Chris got married.
Our prayers are with you, Chris, and family.
Love,
Aunt Donna

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home