Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Closer Look

Here is one slice of a CT Scan done in August. You are looking at a slice of Val's liver. The white areas are bone.

Tumors can be seen in the liver. I am not sure exactly how to interpret what I see, but Jesus, the Great Physician knows every detail.

Looking at this image, I can imagine God's intervention to squeeze the life out of these tumors.

One missing piece of the puzzle will be revealed when we have our next PET (Positron Emission Tomography).

Cancer tumors that are still alive love sugur. The radiologist adds an isotope to sugar that causes the living tumors to light up. Pray that the images we see from this scan reveal a landscape as dead as the Moon.

Richard

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

I want this cancer to pack it's bags and move out. If I could I would have it evicted, no vacancy, do not enter, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00, get out of dodge, good bye, adios Cancer, bye bye,siyanara...........

Get the point Cancer you are not welcome here!

I want my friend to be better already,

I Love you lots Val,

Marianne

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asta la vista baby( cancer ) Thinking of you everyday. Hope today goes as planned for you. Lots of love goes your way.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home