Monday, February 19, 2007

PET Scan Results


Hello All!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while but Google made us switch over to their blog server and it was a pain.

Anyway, my PET scan went well. We actually have not reviewed it with my Interventional Radiologist yet. Some of it is hard to understand. Some activity in the liver and small red spot in chest. Also, something lit up my "upper R thigh". They mentioned possible bursitis. Will get better detail after we meet with Dr. Rose.

I got put on TPN per Dr. Lenz
. He wanted to beef me up a little. It is working but we monitor it very closely with the ascities I have.

I have been feeling good. I am taking Ambrotose which I think helps with energy. I will meet w/ Dr. Rose this week to talk about next steps for the SIR-spheres.

I have been feeling good. I have been doing some form of exercise every day yoga, bike, weights.

Well baby Tyler is now coloring on my chore chart for the kids so gotta go!!!!!

Miss you!

Valerie

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Val,

It's great to hear from you! Ah the joys of Motherhood - I love hearing about your experiences with the kids - Tyler coloring on the chore chart. It reminds me of the good old days when my kids were young! I am so glad you're feeling better and beefing up! I am praying for continued healing!
Love to you, the kids and your family!

Lainie

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val, it's so great to hear from you! I love hearing about the boys and enjoying the pictures. The family is growing so fast! All of us pray for continued strength and healing for you. We love you!

Jane Fontes

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,
Glad to see you blog and know you are feeling better. I really enjoy hearing about the boys, and it also reminds me of when my kids were young.....what didn't they color on?
I keep you in my prayers always. Take care.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Val,
How wonderful to hear from you. We have been thinking about you. Gavin came to play when the kids were out--what a face!!!! I would love to go to the park if you are in. Praying for you every day.
Janice

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val,

It was so good to see your message the other day. Even though you don't know me, I read your blog faithfully. Sometimes I even reread archived letters. It gives me a connection to someone else that is dealing with the same disease that my husband has. We will continue to pray for healing, strength and comfort for you Val.

In christian love
Michelle

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Val,

It warms my heart to hear you sound so good. It is so good that you are able to get back to exercising. It's good physically and mentally.

I look forward to catching up with you soon...........call me when you get a chance.

Here's a great big hug on you!

Your friend,

Marianne

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home